Re: [Usability] 'Capplets' (was Re: background/font capplets)

Thats just a gtkhtml interface,and i believe it still exists, but is turned
off by default. I think we decided to use nautilus so that the overall desktop
is more integrated. Personally i think including launchers to the nautilus
view is a better long term decision. Nautilus is much faster than it was in
the 1.0.x branch, and there has been alot of discussion on the nautiuls list
about other ways to improve speed. So that i think within the gnome2 time
frame speed will become less of an issue.

dave