Re: [Usability] 'Capplets' (was Re: background/font capplets)

we have both posibilities, but currently, well from a users perspective,
the only way to use nautilus as the control center is to click
start-here: from the desktop and than click on preferences. personally i
think it would do alot to reduce the clutter of the application menu if
we just removed the preferences submenu and replaced it with a launcher
in system tools that starts nautilus in the preferences:// directory,
but i'm just a lowly user.

dave