Re: [Usability]Re: GNOME Styleguide Compendium

<quote who="Calum Benson">

> The usability and accessibility guides are already in CVS, incidentally
> (I can't speak for the documentation styleguide, but that probably is
> too)-- they just live in the GUP and GAP website modules, rather than a
> centralised styleguide module.

Would you be happy for the GUP/GAP ones to be moved out into a dedicated
module for developer guides?

[ I think the idea of maintaining documentation in the web module is pretty
pantsy, and encouraging developers to download the docs in such a huge
module is kinda tough. ]

- Jeff

--
     GDK (acronym): GNU's Not Unix Image Manipulation Program Tool-Kit
                                Drawing-Kit.