Re: [Usability] 'Capplets' (was Re: background/font capplets)

On Thu, 2002-04-04 at 14:40, Ian McKellar wrote:
> On classic MacOS each of the "capplets" are called a "Control Panel"
> (well, initially there was *the* control panel which was a single dialog
> but now there are many of those) and the folder that holds them is
> called "Control Panels". So perhaps we could call the collection of
> "Property Dialog"s "Property Dialogs". I don't really like that name but
> its pretty clear that you find property dialogs inside the property
> dialogs folder.

...except that you shouldn't find dialogs inside folders at all.

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]