Re: GNOME 2.0 Must Fix - Sawfish

On Wed, 2001-09-05 at 20:24, Kenny Graunke wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> http://boom.whitecape.org/Fixes/sawfish.html has draft 2 of the sawfish must
> fix list. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
>
> --Kenny

I can't tell from the screenshot, and I don't see it mentioned
elsewhere, but not all users can see color so there must be something
else to indicate focus state. The options I know are (*) horizontal
rules in the focused window and (*) removing frame buttons from
unfocused windows.

Don't forget that you'll need some directional code for 2.0, since we
will finally acknowledge that not everyone reads from left to right. ;-)

Cheers,
Greg Merchan
(auspex)