[Usability] "File Types and Programs" capplet

Someone should do a redesign of the "Files Types and Programs" control
center capplet. We at Eazel thought it was an improvement on the old
version (more graphics, fewer extra dialogs), but many people complain
about it. What we need is a new visual layout and interaction design
for how the thing works.

If anyone wants to work on this I'd be happy to help explain the
details of how the relevant gnome-vfs APIs work and what the original
design intent was.

 - Maciej