[Usability] Re: gnome-terminal-extensions

Hi Christian!
how are you?
MultiGnomeTerminal has grown in these days
now there are a lot of enhancements so
I'd rather happy if you visit the MGT site
 http://multignometerm.sourceforge.net
First of all as you suggested I removed the buttons
for changing terminal and I replaced them with
two button to move the current tab on left or on right,
in this way one can reorder tabs as he prefers,
I think it's useful.
Besided now each terminal notifies its state (changing,changed or unchanged)
changing its color,
                                                            let me know your
                                                             impressions