[Usability] Re: help browser plan

On Tue, 2001-11-27 at 08:18, Alex Larsson wrote:
> On 26 Nov 2001, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2001-11-26 at 18:22, Alex Larsson wrote:
> > > There will be no nautilus one unless someone ports Mozilla to gtk 2, or
> > > someone ports bonobo 2 to gtk 1.2.
> >
> > If we can get gtkhtml2 stablized and such, couldn't it replace Mozilla
> > in the GNOME 2 nautilus?
>
> It could be one choice (the default even) for the web view, yes. That
> would be very nice.

	Not to mention much faster ;-) A light-weight component seems like a
good idea but is it good enough for general browsing ?

	Regards,

		Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchovny in Readers' Digest

	Ravi Pratap M                    <ravi ximian com>
                        <http://primates.ximian.com/~ravi>