Re: [Usability] user levels, etc.

On 12 Nov 2001, Seth Nickell wrote:

> Currently the only two applications on my system that seem to do this
> are Evolution and GNUStep (ie WindowMaker).

What is this Nautilus directory I always get in ~/. I never use it for
anything.

Other directories I seem to get is nsmail (something about netscape mail I
guess, although I have never used netscape/mozilla for mail) and a
directory called mail (other mail programs). It seems it's mostly things
related to mail, go figure.

If I could just get rid of all these things I gladly use ~/ as my desktop.

--
/Dennis