[Usability] WRONG MEETING TIME!!! 2000 GMT (noon us pacific)

wait a minute. I didn't mean that. I was wondering how the daylight
savings switch ended up making the meeting earlier (!). But now of
course its 8pm for Calum, which isn't really any better than conflicting
with the internal meeting. Sigh. We'll have to work something out.

But for this week at least: 2000 GMT today

-Seth