Re: [Usability] Panel problem analysis

MM <my_gnome_usability gmx net> writes:
> Hi I've put my first draft of the panel menu problem on the net. Have a
> look and please comment.
>
> Take a look over here
> http://www.geocities.com/m2_design/

Some comments:

 - for panel properties (global prefs, etc.) check out my proposal
   here:
     - http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers/2001-November/msg00003.html

 - I think the standard convention is that right-click menus should be
   for properties of or operations on the object under the mouse
   pointer - when there's no applet, this should be the particular
   panel under the mouse

 - a nice touch about Windows is that the right-click menu for an item
   in the task list is exactly the same as the menu you get if you
   click on the top-left of the window itself

Havoc