Re: UI Guidelines -- What I'm doing

On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 12:33:32PM +0100, David Malcolm wrote:
> > My work so far is available at
> >
> http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~s.robertson/software/ui-guide
> >

> Browsing the "References" HTML page... it doesn't seem
> to have a link for the Interface Hall of Shame...
>
> "http://www.iarchitect.com/mshame.htm"; seems to be the
> URL (I just tried it and it seems alive)

Thanks.

I'll point out before anyone gets the wrong idea that the bulk of the
document is not my work. I'm only responsible for the dialogs section
and menu-notes.txt, not any of the rest of the document.

Precisely what sort of role that puts me in for the rest of the
document, I'm not sure. But then I'm not sure about the future of this
document anyway.

colin