Re: UI Guidelines -- What I'm doing

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 02:41:36PM -0600, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> > My work so far is available at
> > http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~s.robertson/software/ui-guide
>
> The chapters you've written look good.

Thanks.

> I'm wondering if the structure of the
> document (as outlined by the table of contents) is ideal, though, but that
> should be a topic for discussion once we get the writers' group together.

No, it's probably not ideal, but it was a place to start. It's all up
for discussion.

> Speaking of which, this is what I'm thinking about sending out to the
> various relevant groups today (or tomorrow if there are largish concerns
> that need to be addressed):
> I might polish this a little bit, it's kind of a rough draft, but I'd
> welcome feedback before I send it out.

As much as I'm happy with any of what's going on at the moment, I'm
happy with this. The cynics among us may take some amusement from the
emphasis on speed, given the years it has taken us to get this far.

colin