Re: [Usability] Vanilla GNOME defaults

Karim A Nassar wrote:

* enable task grouping (3 tasks) ( this one may not be good for new users)
* follow panel size.

(i dont run Windows XP im basing this from a magazine article i read about Tweak XP) by default Micrsoft Windows XP groups the least recently used tasks (other options require Tweak XP but thats irrelavant) i know Gnome groups them by quantity but can Gnome(1or2) be configured to group them by least recently used? I think I would like this option, should i submit a request to bugzilla.gnome.org? "least recently used" does not sound right, hope it makes sense

Sorry to go offtopic,
i did deliberately CC both lists, i hope that is okay

Sincerely
Alan Horkan