Re: [Usability] logout dialog redux

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

>  http://pobox.com/~hp/logout.png

The checkbox label is a bit circuitous; how about:

  "Restore applications on next log in" (assy)

  "Save application windows for next log in" (pretty assy)

I did one a long, long time ago, which had bigger buttons to thump (not sure
if that's preferable), plus it had cancel in a very different spot.

  http://perkypants.org/screenshots/gnome-shutdown2.jpg

There's also this one, in which the spacing is better, but the non-buttony
look is worse:

  http://perkypants.org/screenshots/gnome-shutdown.png

Both have the suboptimal "Save current setup/session" that means very
little. :)

- Jeff

--
                          I am Jack's smoking gun.