must-fix list proposals, usability meeting

Just a reminder to people who are signed up to do must-fix lists...the
drafts are currently targeted for completion tomorrow. If you feel like
you need more time (please don't beat it out in 15 minutes, ask for more
time if you need it) please e-mail me. The preferred format is an
ordered list, but don't be too worried about format. If you'd like me to
pre-read a list and talk it through I can also do that.

We are tenatively scheduled to have a usability meeting tomorrow at
1700UTC (10am US Pacific). I have heard from a few people already that
can't make it...and I wonder if we should reschedule. Scream now if you
can't make it please, and if enough people can't we can probably
reschedule. Sorry, I know this is last minute, but last week we were
missing a lot of people too and it has a bad effect (and this week's
meeting is much more important since we are covering substantial
content). :-)

-Seth