Re: GNOME 2.0 Must Fix Item #6

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/k/f/kfv101//GNOME/logout-mockup.png

> GNOME 2.0 UI Must Fix Item #6- Logging In / Out
>

> Logging In
<SNIP/>
> * Should display username entry and password entry
> at same time.

Due to the way PAM works this one is a bit tricky
which is why I didn't put it in when I did some of the
other changes.  If it would be a significant
improvment it could be done, but I'm worried it might
potentially break some PAM setups, or create some
other weird bugs.  Still it can be done if needed.

Heeten
<SNIP/>