Re: GNOME 2.0 Menu design

Folks -

Some comments from the GDP Style Guide folks reflecting some language
conventions we're using. I'll try to be more thorough about this,
but here are a couple I noticed:

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 12:19:54AM -0700, Seth Nickell wrote:

> I think GNOME has been slowly moving to using "Application" rather than
> "Program". Perhaps the HIG team should make a decision on this.

We've gone with "application" in the GDP Style Guide:
http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/gnome-glossary-desktop.html

> Mail -> E-Mail
> Evolution X.X -> Evolution

Like most people these days, the GDP Style Guide has gone with
"email", no hyphen.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck