Re: GNOME 2.0 must-fix list Volunteers?

Sign me up! I am willing to help out on any of 1,3,5, or 6. How about
putting me down for 6 and I'll help you out on 1 for now.

Is the idea is to do the RFP thingy for the proposals?

Also I might add a
9) gtk+
	default theme
	widget usability
	any other usablility issues

or do most people feel that gtk is in good shape usablility wise (some
day I will be able to spell usability properly)? I can think of lots of
little things regarding gtk that would be simple patches (like making
the minimum scrollbar size a little larger).

Regards,
Kevin