API change

I renamed TnyGetHeadersCallback and TnyGetHeadersStatusCallback to TnyRefreshFolderCallback and TnyRefreshFolderStatusCallback. I also renamed the interface function pointer refresh_headers_async_func on TnyMsgFolderIface to refresh_async_func and I renamed the public interface method tny_msg_folder_iface_refresh_headers_async to tny_msg_folder_iface_refresh_async. I also added a tny_msg_folder_iface_refresh API which uses refresh_func as function pointer in the TnyMsgFolderIface type.

If you have any questions: shoot or first look at the TnySummaryView type in the demo-ui. It only got more simple and convenient.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be