Re: A new updated overview class diagram

On Sun, 2006-05-14 at 23:55 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

> This is a new updated core-idea/overview class diagram. It does not
> illustrate for example the ui specifics nor the implementation details
> like how most of the objects are a proxy for a camel type.
>
> https://svn.cronos.be/svn/tinymail/trunk/docs/devel/class-diagrams/Tinymail_Overview_Account_Folder_Header_Message_Mimepart.umbrello.xmi

This one is renamed to
https://svn.cronos.be/svn/tinymail/trunk/docs/devel/class-diagrams/Overview_Account_Folder_Header_Message_Mimepart.umbrello.xmi

And a new one has been added:
https://svn.cronos.be/svn/tinymail/trunk/docs/devel/class-diagrams/Overview_AccountStore_PlatformFactory_Device.umbrello.xmi

Also take a look at this one:
https://svn.cronos.be/svn/tinymail/trunk/docs/devel/class-diagrams/TnyMsgWindowIface_decorates_TnyMsgViewIface.umbrello.xmi

And feel free to send me your own UML class diagrams if you are studying
tinymail by translating it to UML class diagrams.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be