Re: Password_dialog functions...

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 18:31 +0200, Nils Faerber wrote:
> Hi!
> Latest update (well, you are TOO fast for me ;) shows new problems...
>
> /usr/local/lib/libtinymail-gnome-desktop-1.0.so.0: undefined reference
> to `tny_password_dialog_new
>
> It seems that those functions are defined in the tinymail application,
> not in any of the libtinymail-*.
>
> Do you think this is a really good idea? Or is this just a temporary
> solution?
>
> "Our" application breaks here and I am unsure how to fix this...

It should be fixed now. For simplicity I for now moved the type into
libtinymail-gnome-desktop. This might change as it could be a reusable
type in libtinymailui-gtk. But the gnome-desktop library is also a good
location for the type, as how to get a password is actually a platform
problem for a lot platforms.

For example on some platforms you might want to use a keyring service
for the purpose of this. Hence ..

Please let me know (or join for example #maemo on or catch me at IRC) if
you guys have difficulties making your application work with the latest
changes. You can also jabber me by replacing spam with me in my E-mail
address and using it as a Jabber-uid.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be