Subversion repository moved! Update your checkouts

Just rename "svn.cronos.be" to "svn.tinymail.org". I've put a
RewriteRule at the server at "svn.cronos.be" like this:

This will not work with the normal "svn" client as far as I know. It
will, however, work with a normal browser. So all the blogs and
references to source code should still work this way.

But everybody will need to do a new checkout :-)

<Location /svn/tinymail>
  Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
  RewriteEngine On
  RewriteBase /svn/tinymail
  RewriteRule ^/home/web/cvsweb/public_html/(.+)   https://svn.tinymail.org/$1 [R,L]
</Location>

I will very soon integrate trac with this repository.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be