tinymail.org domain registered

Hi there,

I registered tinymail.org and will probably move the Subversion to
tinymail.org or the upcoming GNOME subversion soon.

So fasten your seat belts for when the move will happen. I will probably
try some rewrite mod things on the original Subversion repository. I
don't yet know how that will work with a standard Subversion client.

If somebody wants to make (and maintain) a cute looking website for
tinymail, feel free to contact me.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be