Re: Renamed TnyMsg* to TnyGtkMsg*

I noticed you build --with-platform=maemo ;-). Because the others still
have the old TnyMsgView constructor in use. But I will fix this.

You should also compile with --enable-python-bindings and try to fix the
Python bindings too next time. Same for --enable-tests and
--enable-unit-tests.

Other than that is this fantastic work. Thanks a lot Thomas

Fixing this patch up and will commit in a few minutes.