Re: [Tinymail] Translating

Thanks a lot!

Please feel free to join the mailing list and/or start translation
efforts on the wiki pages. I haven't done a lot for translatability
(other than preparing the build environment for this).

You will for example have to add the "fr" string to the list of
languages in configure.ac and test it I guess.

On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 03:01 +0200, Bob Mauchin wrote:
> Hi,
> A small contribution to your interesting project, a french
> translation.
> (I know it may be prematurate since tinymail is still under
> development).
>
> Thanks
>
> Bob Mauchin

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be