Important warning about reference counting and GtkTreeModel

Very important! Also for Modest, Dirk:

The GtkTreeModel will add a reference if the column type is a
G_TYPE_OBJECT and when you do a gtk_tree_model_get.

I didn't unreference in tny-summary-window.c of the demo-ui. I repeat
that I didn't do that.

I will commit a fix for this soon. But notice that I didn't do it :-),
so if you used my demo as a sample .. then yours is incorrect too.

It affects reference counting of the folders, the headers (most
important) and the attachments.

Incorrect reference counting of the headers result in huge memory leaks
(because if one header is kept alive, the entire CamelFolder instance
never dies).

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be