Re: TnyAccountTreeModel now uses the new TnyFolderStoreIface API

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 14:09 +0000, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> TnyAccountTreeModel now uses the new TnyFolderStoreIface API
>
> because now reference counting is more correct I however found a bug.
>
> If you open a folder, switch offline/online, and then reopen the folder
> and click a message .. a crash in camel happens IF you use the mmap
> patch. Else the crash doesn't happen.
>
> I will soon figure out what that is. It's something with the summary
> being unmapped yet instances of it still being used.

It's also funny because it seems to be a race condition. Can everybody
please start testing going offline followed by going online and in both
contexts opening folders and messages while having your debugger open?

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be