Re: Unreferencing. The sick tny_folder_iface_uncache has been removed and replaced by an autodetect mechanism

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 11:11 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> Note that while doing all this, I found four serious memory leaks:
>
> All the "set_header" methods in the TnyMsgViewIface implementations
> didn't reparent the header instance. This kept a reference on the
> headers which was of course far more detectable now that the entire
> CamelFolder will be kept alive until the last one is death.

Some of the fixes have already been replaced by other fixes :-). Maybe
wait with checking the differences until this evening so that I have
checked and double checked everything.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be