Spelling fixes on the wiki pages

Hi there hackers,

The edits by "tiny" are indeed spelling fixes on the wiki pages by my
precious little girlfriend.

https://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/timeline

I hereby invite others to enhance the wiki pages (and other
documentation) this way.

I also invite people with ideas for tinymail, to add them to the
development pages. Also welcome are thoughts about existing ideas. Like
hints, tips, howtos or maybe just adding your name in a "I'm interested
in helping with this subject"-style comment to the page.

All this type of information *is* interesting *and* indeed important.
Documentation can be much more than pure "you do this and this and that
that way", it's also about people, ideas and concepts. Write down your
mind. If it's irrelevant, I can remove it. Right?

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be