Re: The iterator interface

On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 16:56 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> I was thinking about not letting the first four return the GObject, and
> letting _current add a reference. What do you guys think?

That would make them consistent with how iterators work in many other
things, with next et al modifying where the iterator points to and not
returning anything. In particular, having them return an added
references (and so the calling code having to unref it) would be
annoying.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
If we're bringing up kids that are so stupid that they kill themselves
because of a song, what good are the kids in the first place?