.NET Binding

Hi all,

After some hours to install every dependences of tinymail under Gentoo (breakmygentoo.net overlay is one good way of managing it). I'm trying to generate some .cs with gapi2-parser and gapi2-codegen.

Code generation breaks on the GMutex* type that isn't found in the glib-sharp library.

<struct name="TnyListPriv" cname="TnyListPriv">
   <field name="IteratorLock" cname="iterator_lock" type="GMutex*" />
   <field name="First" cname="first" type="GList*" />
</struct>

More about GAPI : http://mono-project.com/GAPI

I'll keep searching how to find a way of solving that.

Yoan