Major refactoring proposal for pre or post 1.0

Hi there,

This is a major refactoring proposal for or pre or post 1.0. It depends
on the amount of people who will join me on designing and implementing
this whether it will be in or out a first release.

It has a major impact on the design of tinymail internally. It has a
significant impact on the API if you don't use the standard ui
components of tinymail. If you do, you will not notice it.

http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/wiki/HelpRedesignGettingFolders

I think the current idea that I've put there is more or less the
direction we should be looking at. I'm of course open to suggestions.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be