Call to arms, write documentation and help with websites

Non coders (and coders) can help me with documentation and web
materials:

- The tinymail.org website. It's not using any dynamic scripts or
whatever. If you do wget -r http://tinymail.org you will get exactly
what I have at the server. Improve this (however you please) and send it
back to me (in a tar.gz) for review

- Add a reference to the development websites of tinymail on the main
website

- The trac wiki pages
	- These pages need to point to various locations including
		- The Camel development information
		- The camel-lite-builder trac page
		- The tinymail API reference documentation
		- The tinymail source code repository
		- The Gtk+ API reference documentation
		- Etcetera
	- These pages/this pages needs to be flowed into multiple pages
	- Needs some information about what tinymail is (in a technical
	  way, as the trac is for technical people or developers)

- The API reference documentation
	- Needs embedded code samples
	- Needs better descriptions for the interfaces and types
	- In-code needs spellchecks and better descriptions for the
	  methods, properties and signals

- New Python binding API reference documentation
	- I have no idea how the generate this
	- Can it reuse the gtk-doc documentation?

- Future .NET binding API reference documentation
	- Same as above

- Samples and demos
	- There's two demos
	  - The Python one in libtinymail-test/tinymail-python-test.py
	  - The C one in tinymail/
	- Make more demos
	- Put them on the trac pages

- Other ideas coming from you guys