Re: [system-tools] arch linux backend

Fabrizio,

I have added support for the user-admin tool to "support" Arch. It was really easy. I've not gotten any farther yet. To get familiar with the code, you just have to start perusing the source. I started to work on networking, but never got anywhere. I might still have my code lying around. I'm sub_pop on IRC if you hop into the channel.

Link