[system-tools] Scanner configuration tool ?

Hi everyone !

A short self-introduction...

Name    : Gilles Fabio (aka "Play")
Age     : 22
Country : France
City    : Nice

My preferences...

OS      : GNU/Linux
Distro  : Fedora Core
Desktop : GNOME for ever ! :)
Langages: XHTML, CSS and Python

My blog (sorry, only in French) : http://gfabio.blog.free.fr

My English is bad... I hope you'll understand me well.

Congratulations for GNOME-System-Tools ! I enjoy very well this
configuration tools. I use them on Ubuntu Linux. It misses an essential
tool for configuring scanners. Currently, just Mandrake and SuSE include
a dedicated tool in their control center but there is not an independent
tool for all GNU/Linux distributions.

Is a scanner configuration tool envisaged ?

Regards,
Gilles