Re: [system-tools]extend gst to morphix liveCD (part4)

Hi Carlos,
I can't restart network-admin, I have this message:
Entity: line 53: parser error : Extra content at the of the document
	<ppp_options>[]�w    <user>0</user>

can you check the XML with ./network-conf --get? that's pretty strange.
Sorry but I'm using qemu to test my morphix distrib and I can't share data, I have only a screendump (see attach)
I'm a bit lazy, but I will try to configure qemu for sharing data.

Maybe the I need to have some datas in:
        PPP_OPTIONS => "/etc/ppp/peers/%wvsection%",
And what is the %wvsection% ?

I have <wvsection>ppp0</wvsection> so I must have /etc/ppp/peers/ppp0 /dev/ppp0? I have something incorrect in my ppp config.....

it's the content of the "wvsection" XML tag

But if you accept my advice, I'd recommend you to avoid wvdial for doing
PPP stuff, wvdial.conf is not user readable, allowing only PPP dialing
to root, all the new distro support is being done with the distros' PPP
stack, and with some time I'll move all distros to this. I think that
this is essential for having someday a user-side PPP dialing app
You're right, so I really need to work with the CVS version to avoid the wvdial?

And how to proceed for the user-side ppp, have you some idea: sorry I'm novice for the ppp stuffs ;)

Muchas gracias Carlos,

Olivier

JPEG image