Re: [system-tools] XML <-> Gobject

Hi tiago,

first of all, sorry very much, I've been lacking some time lately,
mostly due to the 0.33 release...

I've been having a look at the generated code, and while it seems quite
cool, I'd (personally) tend more to create more OO gobjects (parent
generic interface GObject and specific ethernet, modem... GObject) for
this, and I don't know if the Schemas would allow this. I know that the
code right now isn't very OO right now, but I'd like to do the right
thing really soon.

Anyway, If I can help clearing out anything in the XML, feel free to ask

	Regards, and sorry again for the delay