[system-tools] gnome-announce-list gnome org

The GNOME System Tools version 0.33.0 "ora che ho perso la vista, ci
vedo di piu" have been released.

The GNOME System Tools are a set of cross-platform configuration
utilities for Linux and other Unix systems. Internally they are divided
in frontends and backends. The frontend knows nothing about the
underlying system and provides the same user interface across the
different types of systems. The backend knows how to read and write the
configuration information. The GNOME System Tools do not impose a new
database on the system: they work with the default configuration files
so that configuration can still be done by hand or by other tools.

Right now the GNOME System Tools fully support various distros/OS such
as: Redhat, Mandrake, Fedora, Debian, Gentoo, Slackware, FreeBSD, OpenNA
and PLD.

Changes since last release
==========================

  General
  =======
  - Yet more BE/FE communicacion improvements (me)
  - Added HIG dialogs everywhere (me)
  - FreeBSD compilation fixes (me)
  - Fixed a bunch of bugs in the Debian & GNOME BTS (me)

  Network
  =======
  - Added PPP support for Slackware 9.1 (me)
  - Added full support for Gentoo (me)
  - Added full support for FreeBSD 5.X (me)
  - Added full support for Conectiva (Helio Chissini de Castro)
  - Various UI improvements (me)

  Services
  ========
  - Added full support for Gentoo (me, Eduardo Garcia Cebollero)
  - Added full support for FreeBSD 5.X (me)
  - More services descriptions (John Spray, me)
  - UI fixes (me)

  Boot
  ====
  - Added support for FreeBSD OS (me, Joe Marcus Clarke)

  Users
  =====
  - Added some D&D (me)
  - Fixes related to FreeBSD support (me)

  Time
  ====
  - Added full support for SuSE 9.0 (James Ogley)
  - Added full support for Gentoo (me)
  - Added full support for Freebsd 5.X (me)

  ... plus other lots of bugfixing

  Thanks to everybody I've forgot to thank

  Translations
  ============
  - bg (Peter "Peshka" Slavov)
  - ca (Aleix Badia i Bosch)
  - cs (Miloslav Trmac)
  - da (Ole Laursen)
  - de (Christian Neumair)
  - en_CA (Adam Weinberger)
  - en_GB (Gareth Owen)
  - es (Francisco Javier F. Serrador)
  - et (Priit Laes)
  - fr (Jean-Michel Ardantz)
  - hr (Robert Sedak)
  - hu (Andras Timar)
  - ja (Takeshi AIHANA, Takayuki KUSANO)
  - lt (Žygimantas Beručka)
  - mn (Sanlig Badral)
  - nl (Vincent van Adrighem, Elros Cyriatan)
  - pl (Artur Flinta)
  - pt_BR (Welther José O. Esteves, Raphael Higino)
  - pt (Duarte Loreto)
  - sr, sr Latn (Danilo Šegan)
  - sv (Christian Rose)
  - wa (Pablo Saratxaga)

Downloading
You can get it from :
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-system-tools/0.33/