Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Updated SuSE pixmap

Hi!

El jue, 05-02-2004 a las 17:43, James Ogley escribió:
> I've done an updated version of the suse.png file as used in the distro
> selection dialog based upon the new SuSE logo, it's 4.0k bzipped, shall
> I post it on the list?

ok, in theory I'd tell you to send me the image, but since the mailing
list is being bombed by spam/viruses in these days, I don't know... it
could be great if you send it to me

BTW, fellow s-t-h subscribers, I beg your pardon, I know that this
situation really sucks, I'm trying to contact both ximian and gnome
sysadmins to move the list and to get administration privileges over it,
but it's harder than I could imagine

James, thank you very much. People, sorry very much

Regards