[Setup-tool-hackers] gnome system tools
- From: Murray Cumming Comneon com
- To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: setup-tool-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: [Setup-tool-hackers] gnome system tools
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:30:48 +0200
I really really want to see some of the gnome-setup-tools in GNOME 2.6, for
stuff like Time, Users, and Network.
But I'm concerned that not enough people are using them yet. It isn't
new-module-proposing time, but I hope that talking about it earlier will
make it easier to approve them when the time comes.
Please do try to use them and report bugs to bugzilla:
By the way, it is the job of a module maintainer to propose a new module for
GNOME, but I know that the maintainer wants gnome-system-tools in GNOME 2.6.
They might have made it into 2.4 if they had not been proposed so late.
setup-tool-hackers maillist - firstname.lastname@example.org
] [Thread Prev