Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] (no subject)

Hi sven, sorry very much for the delay :(

El sáb, 08-11-2003 a las 00:42, Sven Dowideit escribió:
> i was just pointed at
> http://tpctl.sourceforge.net/configure-thinkpad.html which is a gnome2
> config app for some thinkpad control utils.
>
> Would it be possible for someone appropriate to get /encourage this into
> the gnome-setup-tool?

well... it seems a nice tool, but it's pretty specific, and I'd
(personally) prefer to focus on stability or on adding more general
tools before adding bells and whistles to the GST. we should also check
if they work on non-linux systems

> I've got no odea what this would take, but i am somewhat interested as i
> am considering adding a gnome-setup-tool frontend to powertweak
> (http://powertweak.sf.net)

same as above, we should also need to check if it works in other
platforms than linux... :/

Thanks anyway for the proposals, I'll have a deeper look at them

	regards