Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] PATCH: PLD Distribution support

El mar, 29-04-2003 a las 13:02, Grzegorz Goławski escribió:
> Hi!
> Here is a patch, which adds support for PLD Linux Distribution
> (http://pld.org.pl) to gst. It was made against 0.24.0 version of gst.
> This patch is divided into 2 parts:
> - gnome-system-tools-PLD.patch: patches backends files
> - gnome-system-tools-pld_icon.patch: adds PLD icon to distributions list
>
> There is also PLD logo icon in attachment.

thanks for your patches :-P, they have just been committed to CVS.
Although the code has changed a lot between 0.24 and the CVS version, I
think I've been able to commit them correctly, please tell us if there
is any error in the commit regarding to PLD, anyways, great work! I'd
wish that all the patches were so complete :-P

   Cheers