Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] [Fwd: Bug/Glitch ingnome-system-tools-0.26.0/src/network/callback.c line 604]

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 14:57, Carlos Garnacho wrote:
> El jue, 12-06-2003 a las 19:58, Hans Petter Jansson escribió:

> > Hi. I'm forwarding a mail I got about a non-standard C extension being
> > used in the network configuration frontend.

> thanks, this pretty stupid bug (that obviously I commited :-/) was
> already fixed in CVS, curiously, it compiled with gcc3.2, but not with
> 2.95...

It's a C99 extension that was added in gcc 3. I'd advise against using
C99 extensions at all for a couple of years, due to missing support in
many compilers - and even when the support becomes universal, I would
take a conservative approach.

Thanks for your work on gst, by the way :)

--
Hans Petter