Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] GNOME needs GST

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 03:20:11AM +0200, Roberto Majadas wrote:

[...]

> Other problem is when you want put a GNOME-box out of your house. In
> Hispalinux we are working for put GNOME-boxes with Debian in all
> governament computers an we are having very good results
> (http://www.linex.org). In one year , we helped to put more than 150000
> computers with linex (GNOME-Debian) in spain . Actually in Extremadura

   As I have said in a  previous mail, Debian will have every tool
   enabled whatever GNOME project decides.

   I must provide a nice package to my users and my users deserve
   network-admin tool enabled. Perhaps it's not very HIG, but it's
   better than going to /etc/network/interfaces

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo@debian.org

PGP signature