Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Re: [Config4gnu-developer] Re: Re: CFGconfig management (/etc etc.)

Hello guys, sorry to interrupt, but I'm going to code some xml frontend to
libconf. Libconf is basically in the same area than CFG and GST :)

I think those 3 projects have a lot of things similar, maybe that'd be good to
agree on file formats that could be similar, and maybe some APIs?

Sorry if I come late in this discussion.

Justin Yackoski <justin@skiingyac.com> said:

> On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:10:16 +0100
> Lars Hallberg <lah@micropp.se> wrote:
>
>> Justin Yackoski wrote:
>>
>> >I think that what you guys have done is great, and hate to see
>> >duplicate effort.  So lately I've been thinking about the differences
>> >between CFG and GST to try to figure out what we have in common and
>> >how we might be able to join forces.

[...]

--
dams