Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] No-brainer patch to make time-admin notcomplain on gentoo

El dom, 15-09-2002 a las 12:30, Tambet Ingo escribió:
> This does not work. Say I use '/home/tambet/gnome2/' as
> my $xst_prefix, there are no platform specific files, just stuff I
> installed manually.

tambet, I've been reading the code, and the $xst_prefix isn't the same
as the prefix of GST, it's a variable declared in general.pl and it's
default value is "". it may be overriden when you call the backend with
the --prefix=... parameter.

viewing the rest of check_* functions (that use $xst_prefix to get the
absolute path), I think that check_gentoo should also use this. do you
agree?

	Greetings,
	  Carlos

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente