[Setup-tool-hackers] Debian & GST

  As I have said in some mails before, I'm the current Debian mantainer
 of GST (still called XST in Debian). I want to reiterate my offer to
 help you as much as I can to make GST work properly in Debian. So if
 you need any kind of help, I'll be glad to provide it as much as I can.

  I'd also like to know if you're going to move the XST bugzilla to GST
 bugzilla, because I have some bugs opened there. And remember that
 Debian is not properly detected right now if lsb-release package is
 installed (as it's reported in bug #149411 in Debian BTS)

  Thanks,

--
  Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
     jsogo@debian.org