Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Compile GST from CVS

Hi Baptiste,

	There must be a devel package called gnome-common (I know it exists in
debian and Red Hat), it contains neccesary stuff (such as
gnome-autogen.sh) for compiling GST from CVS.

		Cheers

	PD: if you can't find it, the latest gnome-common sources are in
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-common/1.2/