Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Porting to gentoo

Hi Baptiste,

	At the moment, only the time tool works for gentoo. If you contribute
your knowledge about gentoo configuration details, It's all I need :-),
just visit #gst channel at irc.gnome.org for further details.

	PD: please, don't be surprised if the channel is empty (and try again
later!), it isn't a populated channel. :-)

		Greetings